Payroll requirements have changed in recent years with the introduction of Real Time Information (RTI). This requires the employer to report all payments made to employees as soon as they are made. This information is used by HM Revenue & Customs to calculate Universal Credit where needed. It is vital therefore that payrolls are maintained properly, timely and accurately in order to avoid unnecessary fines.
We are able to offer a complete payroll service – weekly, two weekly or monthly and for any number of employees – relieving you of the worry, saving you valuable time and at a realistic price.
Our service includes :
- Payroll registration and set up
- Calculation of PAYE, National Insurance, pensions and student loan deductions.
- Calculation of statutory sick pay, maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
- Production of payslips
- Filing RTI reports to HMRC
- Calculation of monthly payments due to HMRC.
- Production of staff costs reports
- Production of P45s and P60s
- Production of P11ds if required
- Optional online portal giving employees direct access to their payslips
- Full analysis of your PAYE costs
Our software is fully compliant with all HMRC requirements.
Auto- Enrolment Pensions
We are also able to assist with the setting up and registration of an employer’s pension scheme with The Pensions Regulator and ensuring the necessary reporting requirements are maintained.
Outsourcing your payroll for an efficient, time saving and cost–effective service makes sense.
No hidden extras and a set monthly cost. Just give us a call for a quotation.